Architecture & Aluminum Building Materials
Aesthetics Meets Practicality
Novelis provides a variety of specialized aluminum products designed to meet the exacting requirements of the construction industry, while enabling architects to bring their most innovative and ambitious designs to life in an eco-friendly and cost-effective way. Our products provide:
- Brilliant appearance: Advanced coil-coating techniques deliver a wide range of dazzling metallic glosses and attractive colors.
- Excellent formability: Whatever the architect can dream, the builder can deliver, thanks to aluminum’s superb ductility.
- Outstanding durability: Excellent corrosion and weather resistance mean the aluminum features on buildings will not degrade and with the right maintenance will retain their brilliant appearance for decades.
- Superior practicality: Their light weight and high strength-to-weight ratio make aluminum alloys a valuable asset for ambitious construction, while the excellent fire reaction and insulating properties provide safety and efficiency.
On Buildings and Homes, Inside and Out
Taking advantage of specialized products like pre-painted aluminum, anodized aluminum and our customized aluminum alloys, Novelis aluminum products deliver exceptional results.
Novelis supplies high quality pre-painted & anodised solid aluminium sheet for sustainable architecture as facade or roof applications and interior applications:
- 100% recyclable
- Fire rated A1 according to DIN EN 1350 and 96/603/EG
- With outstanding permissible load.
Our façade sheet are certified to be used on high rise buildings with heights above 22m and for tall buildings with heights above 150m, with full coverage by international insurance companies. The outstanding flatness, permissible load of 96 Mpa and excellent UV resistance make it ideal for cladding. New innovative surfaces like stone optics in bronze, gold tone or stainless steel design extend the range of products.
Novelis provides a variety of specialized aluminum products designed to meet the exacting requirements of the construction industry, while enabling architects to bring their most innovative and ambitious designs to life in an eco-friendly and cost-effective way.