Since the earliest days of its industrial use, engineers and architects have been aware of the superiority of aluminum insulators. In addition to being lightweight and pliable, Novelis aluminum provides:
- A complete barrier to light, as well as moisture and magnetic waves
- A barrier to all gases, including oxygen, for improved fireproofing
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and heat
- Good noise reduction properties
These characteristics make Novelis aluminum insulators the quality leader in both industrial and residential construction.
Superior Insulation for Domestic Pipes and Tubes
Whether for heating, plumbing or gas piping, there are many uses in residential building that require first-rate insulation.
NOVALTUBE™ from Novelis is a special aluminum product designed specifically for the superior fabrication of compound tubes, also called plastic-aluminum multilayer pipes. These are often used in residential construction. NOVALTUBE is delivered as a plain, chemically degreased aluminum strip. It provides:
- Consistently high quality and processing properties
- Variable alloys to suit customer requirements
- Good welding properties
- High pressure resistance
- High stability and flexibility
- Great adhesion strength
Aluminum Insulating Foils
Aluminum insulating foil is an integral feature in building and roofing projects of all kinds, including:
- Insulation for laminated panels
- Coating for pipes and ducts
- Adhesive tape for installation of insulating aluminum
Novelis also offers a range of converter foils and strips for insulation that deliver the highest levels of consistency and quality. Our customers enjoy the benefits of:
- A wide range of foil specifications, from heavy gauge for insulation to adhesive foil for application
- A consistent and reliable supply, thanks to a fully integrated, multi-plant supply chain
- Predictable and uniform characteristics, for superior runnability on site
For more information about our products, click here to contact us.
NOVALTUBE™ ensures that your
compound tubes remain in stable
condition when bent as well as when
straight to facilitate insulation.