Light-gauge aluminum is unsurpassed as a reliable and versatile packaging material, and is ideal for protecting food, pharmaceuticals and other products from light, oxygen, moisture and contamination. Novelis offers a vast range of light-gauge aluminum for use in flexible and semi-rigid packaging and other customer applications.
Aluminum is the most versatile packaging material in the world
Caps & Closures
When it comes to creating the closures our customers want, Novelis aluminum sheet and coil provide two distinct benefits:
- Shape: Because aluminum is strong but easily shaped, Novelis is able to produce innovative, customized shapes for closures, as well as threading capability for increased functionality and resealability.
- Appearance: Novelis closures can be treated with a range of advanced decoration technologies including lithography, hot-foil and positive and negative embossing.
Bottle & Cartridges
Novelis produces aluminum bottles for a range of applications—from commercial use to United Nations-approved packaging—in several sizes and coating configurations, including:
- Rolled thread for screw stoppers
- Plastic threaded ring for pilfer-proof closure
- Tamper-proof seal and screw closure
- Plastic screw closure and locking ring
- Flex-spout closure system
Novelis can print your cartridges with customized art in up to six colors, and can also apply lacquer to the inside surfaces. Novelis products include:
- Cartridges: Novelis aluminum cartridges protect the sealing compound with a diaphragm and seamed lid to prevent leakage, ensuring a long shelf life and preventing the contents from drying out.
- Two-Component Integrated System: The two-component integrated cartridge is suitable for fast-curing fillings, easily used with existing guns on the market while offering a variety of static mixer nozzles.
Novelis supplies a broad spectrum of innerbundling products to the global tobacco industry. Our multipurpose equipment and manufacturing capabilities allow us to be a leader in the market. Our innerbundling is available as foil/paper laminate for use in either hard or soft pack cigarette boxes. Novelis also offers customized specifications including coloring, lacquering, printing and flavoring.