Aluminum roller shutters and sunbreakers play a central role in the protection of buildings. Outside, they provide a barrier to weather. Inside, they provide privacy and sound insulation, while helping save energy during the winter by keeping the cold out. Novelis offers pre-painted aluminum construction materials specially made for the requirements of roller shutters that enable long life, pleasing aesthetics and excellent protection.
Our aluminum roller shutter materials are painted on one or both sides in a continuous coil coating process. It delivers:
- The highest levels of consistency of gauge and paint application, to ensure easy rolling and unrolling of the shutters for several decades
- A pleasing and customizable appearance, with a wide range of long-lasting colors and a decorative semi-gloss and textured surface finish
- Superior abrasion resistance, thanks to a special polyurethane enamel
- Optimal ductility and stiffness thanks to the special alloy, so it can withstand heavy loads and resists cracking on bending, which helps ensure security for the end customer
- Unparalleled resistance to the most extreme weather, water immersion and salt spray. They’re also non-combustible for fire prevention
For more information about our products, click here to contact us.